South Main Book Co.
1. Why We March, by Voices from the Women’s March.
2. The Moor’s Account, by Laila Lalami.
3. Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
4. Projekt 1065, by Alan Gratz.
5. The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini.
6. Strong is the New Pretty, by Kate T. Parker.
7. 1984, by George Orwell.
8. Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders.
9. The Atomic Weight of Love, by Elizabeth Church.
10. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
1. Norse Mythology, by Neil Gaiman.
2. Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders.
3. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
4. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
5. A Piece of the World, by Christina Baker Kline.
6. Commonwealth, by Ann Patchett.
7. The Whistler, by John Grisham.
8. Difficult Women, by Roxane Gay.
9. The Girl Before, by JP Delaney.
10. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
1. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
2. The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams.
3. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.
4. Homo Deus: A History of Tomorrow, by Yuval Noah Harari.
5. The Undoing Project, by Michael Lewis.
6. Born a Crime, by Trevor Noah.
7. Killing the Rising Sun, by Bill O’Reilly.
8. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
9. The Little Book of Hygge, by Meik Wiking.
10. Thank You for Being Late, by Thomas L. Friedman.