Rowan weather: Good chance of rain tonight
We’ll see a lot of clouds today, with a 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon after 3 p.m.
The high will be 67, with south southwest wind at 7-15 mph, gusting up to 24 mph.
Showers are likely tonight, mainly after 7 p.m., with a 70 percent chance of rain. South southwest winds will calm to 9-11 mph, with a low temperature of 50. A tenth to quarter inch of rain is possible.
Wednesday will start out partly sunny and then clear, with another high of 67. West northwest wind will blow at 7-10 mph. A mostly clear night will lead to a low of 38 with calming west winds.
Thursday will be sunny and 67 again, with southwest wind at 6-11 mph. The low will be 45 with clear skies.
Friday will be partly sunny and 70. The low will be 40.
A 30 percent chance of rain is possible after 3 p.m. Saturday, which will be mostly sunny with a high of 65. Rain is likely Sunday night, with a 70 percent chance of precipitation. The low will be a chilly 38.
Rain is also likely Sunday, with that same 70 percent chance of precipitation. It will be mostly cloudy and cooler, with a high of 54. The chance of rain drops to 30 percent Sunday night, with an even colder low of 34.
Monday should be partly sunny and 55, more springlike.
By Rebecca Rider email@example.com ENOCHVILLE — Students at Enochville Elementary School had a special guest Monday in McKenzie Faggart, Miss... read more