South Main Book Co.
1. The Second Mrs. Hockaday, by Susan Rivers.
2. The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini.
3. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.
4. Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
5. Anne Frank Remembered, by Miep Gies.
6. Milk and Honey, by Rupi Kaur.
7. The Wright Brothers, by David McCullough.
8. The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams.
9. The Lost City of the Monkey God, by Douglas Preston.
10. Runny Babbit, by Shel Silverstein.
1. Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders.
2. Norse Mythology, by Neil Gaiman.
3. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
4. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
5. Commonwealth, by Ann Patchett.
6. A Piece of the World, by Christina Baker Kline.
7. The Whistler, by John Grisham.
8. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
9. Difficult Women, by Roxane Gay.
10. The Refugees, by Viet Thanh Nguyen.
1. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
2. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.
3. The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams.
4. Born a Crime, by Trevor Noah.
5. Homo Deus: A History of Tomorrow, by Yuval Noah Harari.
6. The Undoing Project, by Michael Lewis.
7. Killing the Rising Sun, by Bill O’Reilly.
8. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
9. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
10. Thank You for Being Late, by Thomas L. Friedman.
By Susan Shinn Turner for The Salisbury Post Two Rowan County beauty queens are busy preparing for state competition in June,... read more