South Main Book Co.
1. The Moor’s Account, by Lalai Lalami.
2. Anne Frank Remembered, by Miep Gies.
3. Mad Enchantment, by Ross King.
4. The Diary of a Young Girl, by Anne Frank.
5. Hidden Figures, by Margot Lee Shetterly.
6. Women in Science, by Rachel Ignotofsky.
7. Atlas Obscura, by Jonathan Foer.
8. And Every Morning the Way Home Gets Longer and Longer, by Frederik Backman.
9. Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
10. The Girl Who Drank the Moon, by Kelly Barnhill.
1. Norse Mythology, by Neil Gaiman.
2. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
3. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
4. Commonwealth, by Ann Patchett.
5. The Whistler, by John Grisham.
6. Universal Harvester, by John Darnielle.
7. 4 3 2 1, by Paul Auster.
8. The Girl Before, by J.P. Delaney.
9. Difficult Women, by Roxane Gay.
10. Swing Time, by Zadie Smith.
1. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
2. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.
3. The Undoing Project, by Michael Lewis.
4. The Book of Joy, by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams.
5. Killing the Rising Sun, by Bill O’Reilly.
6. Born a Crime, by Trevor Noah.
7. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
8. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
9. Tears We Cannot Stop, by Michael Eric Dyson.
10. The Lost City of the Monkey God, by Douglas Preston.