South Main Book Co.
1. History of Wolves, by Emily Fridlund.
2. Women Looking at Men Looking at Women, by Siri Hustvedt.
3. The Diary of a Young Girl, by Anne Frank.
4. 1984, by George Orwell.
5. Hidden Figures, by Margot Lee Shetterly.
6. The Whistler, by John Grisham.
7. Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury.
8. The New Jim Crow, by Michelle Alexander.
9. No Man’s Land, by David Baldacci.
10. The Giving Tree, by Shel Silverstein.
1. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
2. Commonwealth, by Ann Patchett.
3. Difficult Women, by Roxane Gay.
4. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
5. The Whistler, by John Grisham.
6. Moonglow, by Michael Chabon.
7. Swing Time, by Zadie Smith.
8. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
9. The Spy, by Paulo Coelho.
10. Small Great Things, by Jodi Picoult.
1. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
2. The Undoing Project, by Michael Lewis.
3. Born a Crime, by Trevor Noah.
4. The Book of Joy, by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams.
5. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.
6. The Princess Diarist, by Carrie Fisher.
7. Three Days in January: Dwight Eisenhower’s Final Mission, by Bret Baier.
8. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
9. The Lost City of the Monkey God, by Douglas Preston.
10. Killing the Rising Sun, by Bill O’Reilly.