South Main Book Co.
1. The Vegetarian, by Han Kang.
2. The Sell-Out, by Paul Beatty.
3. History of Wolves, by Emily Fridlund.
4. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
5. The Whistler, by John Grisham.
6. No Man’s Land, by David Baldacci.
7. Thank You for Being Late, by Thomas L. Friedman.
8. Born a Crime, by Trevor Noah.
9. Lies & Other Acts of Love, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
10. Our Souls at Night, by Kent Haruf.
1. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
2. The Whistler, by John Grisham.
3. Commonwealth, by Ann Patchett.
4. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
5. Moonglow, by Michael Chabon.
6. Difficult Women, by Roxane Gay.
7. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
8. The Spy, by Paulo Coelho.
9. History of Wolves, by Emily Fridlund.
10. Swing Time, by Zadie Smith.
1. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
2. The Undoing Project, by Michael Lewis.
3. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.
4. The Book of Joy, by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams.
5. Born a Crime, by Trevor Noah.
6. The Princess Diarist, by Carrie Fisher.
7. The Lost City of the Monkey God, by Douglas Preston.
8. Thank You for Being Late, by Thomas L. Friedman.
9. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
10. Killing the Rising Sun, by Bill O’Reilly.
Playing with the pros: NASCAR’s Kyle Petty a little nervous about performing with Salisbury Symphony
By Mark Wineka firstname.lastname@example.org SALISBURY — Kyle Petty figures he has written hundreds of songs over the years — and... read more