Published 12:00 am Sunday, January 8, 2017
South Main Book Co.
1. Women in Science, by Rachel Ignotofosky.
2. Footnotes From the World’s Greatest Bookstores, foreword by Garrison Keillor.
3. Aimless Love, by Billy Collins.
4. Orphan Train, by Kristina Baker Cline.
5. Lies and Other Acts of Love, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
6. Between the World and Me, by Ta’Nehisi Coates.
7. Deep Run Roots, by Vivian Howard.
8. Faithful, by Alice Hoffman.
9. Hidden Figures, by Margot Lee Shetterly.
10. Born to Run, by Bruce Springsteen.
1. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
2. Commonwealth, by Ann Patchett.
3. Moonglow, by Michael Chabon.
4. Swing Time, by Zadie Smith.
5. The Whistler, by John Grisham.
6. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
7. The Spy, by Paulo Coelho.
8. All the Light You Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
9. Night School, by Lee Child.
10. Small Great Things, by Jodi Picoult.
1. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
2. The Undoing Project, by Michael Lewis.
3. The Princess Diarist, by Carrie Fisher.
4. Born a Crime, by Trevor Noah.
5. Thank You for Being Late, by Thomas L. Friedman.
6. Born to Run, by Bruce Springsteen.
7. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
8. The Book of Joy, by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams.
9. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.
10. Upstream, by Mary Oliver.