Mark your calendars for December deadlines
Better Business Bureau
- Dec. 16: National Free Shipping Day – Hundreds of online merchants will offer free shipping for purchases made on this day with guaranteed delivery by Christmas Eve.
- Dec. 20 – U.S. Mail Deadline Day – Last day to send mail and packages via First Class to insure delivery by Dec. 24in the U.S. – This is the busiest day of the year for the U. S. Post Office.
- Dec. 20 – Last day to mail a letter to Santa Claus via U.S. Post Office’s First Class mail
- Dec. 23 – Last day for children to send ‘Dear Santa’ Emails via apps and online sites
- Dec. 26 – After Christmas – gift returns and sales
- Dec. 31 –Year-end deadlines – Last day for donations to charity to get a 2015 tax deduction and last day to use your 2015 flexible spending dollars.
For more information, please visit BBB or call BBB at (704) 927-8617 or toll-free in N.C. and S.C. at 1-877-317-7236.
By Amanda Raymond email@example.com SALISBURY – Everything a community needs to improve can be found in that community, according to... read more