In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
- Pine Ridge General Store reported an attempted burglary by forcible entry Tuesday.
- A man in the 100 block of Lauren Lane reported the theft of a dirtbike Tuesday.
- A woman in the 100 block of White Ave., Kannapolis reported an assault Tuesday.
- A woman in the 2900 block of Lower Stone Church Road, Rockwell reported Tuesday that items were taken from the premises and an outbuilding was damaged.
- Marquis Antwan Jenkins, 38, was charged Tuesday with assault on a female.
- Jeremy Calvin Watkins, 40 was charged Tuesday with assault of a deadly weapon at the intersection of N.C. Highway 152 and Wilkinson Road, Mooresville.
- Justin Ray Patterson, 28, arrested on charge of writ of habeas corpus in Cabarrus County.
- Timothy Torrence, 46, arrested on charge of writ of habeas corpus in Mecklenburg County.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
- A woman reported an assault Wednesday in the 1100 block of W. Horah St.
- A man reported larceny of automobile accessories Wednesday in the 800 block of W. Kerr St.
- Ashtin Rose Aumen, 22, was charged with resist, obstruct and delaying a public officer, possession of a schedule II controlled substance, simple possession of a schedule II, III, IV, V or VI controlled substance, traffic in drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
By Mark Wineka email@example.com SALISBURY — Before Thursday’s Salisbury Symphony Guild lunch, which was held at Trinity Oaks to honor... read more