Posters Nov. 3
• Community Health Fair Saturday 11 a.m.–2 p.m., The Park Avenue Center, 632 Park Ave. Hosted by Dorsett Chapel UCC. Bblood pressure testing, glucose testing, mobile mammography, BMI, height/weight measurements, dental/oral health, nutrition resources, family planning, mental health services. Schedule a mammogram appointment at 980- 234-2314.
• North Hills Christian School Fall Festival Saturday 3-6 p.m.- $10 wristbands include activities and food, two hotdogs, chips, and drink.
• Millbridge Ruritan Club Fundraiser — 5-8 p.m. Saturday. Chicken and dumplings, hamburgers, deserts, drinks. At 490 Sloan Road, Mt. Ulla. With Back Creek Bluegrass Boys & Tori Jones. To benefit Boyd (BT) and Wanda Biles.
• J.C. Price Post 107, open Friday and Sunday, 9 p.m.-2 a.m. Downstairs, enter back door. members and guests welcome, no cover. Must be 21 with proper ID.
• Cancer Club Fall Fling, J.C. Price Post 107, Saturday, Nov. 5, 9 p.m.-2 a.m.; $10 in advance, $15 at the door. DJ Fresh. Door prizes, refreshments, raffles. Casual attire. Must be 21 with proper ID, security present.
• Shining Stars fall dance, Nov. 5, Harold B. Jarrett Legion Post. BYOB. 9 p.m.-until. DJ Flo. Free food; raffles. For tickets, call 704-397-7282, 704-633-5693 or 704-267-3120.