Posters Oct. 28
• RSVP deadline Oct. 30 for World Community Day Celebration. Sponsored by Salisbury-Rowan Unit of Church Women United at Nov. 4 at noon. Held at First Presbyterian Church, 308 W Fisher St. Lunch cost: $8. Reservations: Gloria Bradshaw, 704-267-6923.
• Grand Opening event at E&M Art Gallery and Two Dots and A Mae, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, 907 S. Main St. Giveaways, music, fun. Info at 336-770-2644.
• Shining Stars fall dance, Nov. 5, Harold B. Jarrett Legion Post. BYOB. 9 p.m.-until. DJ Flo. For tickets, call 704-397-7282, 704-633-5693 or 704-267-3120.
• J.C. Price Post 107, open Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 9 p.m.-2 a.m. Downstairs, enter back door. members and guests welcome, no cover. Must be 21 with proper ID.
• Cancer Club Fall Fling, J.C. Price Post 107, Saturday, Nov. 5, 9 p.m.-2 a.m.; $10 in advance, $15 at the door. DJ Fresh. Door prizes, refreshments, raffles. Casual attire. Must be 21 with proper ID, security present.
SPENCER — The Phenomenal Women of God will be hosting the second annual Every Step Counts Walk for Cancer on... read more