Kannapolis man charged with breaking into 13 cars
LANDIS — A Kannapolis man was charged with breaking into vehicles by the Landis Police Department on Friday.
Christopher Adam Huffman, 19, was charged with entering 13 different vehicles and stealing personal property, including wallets, a portable DVD player, a tire gauge, flashlight and an Apple iPad.
Huffman was also charged with the larceny of a 2015 Freightliner dump truck and financial card theft.
He was placed in the Rowan County Detention Center under a $150,000 secured bond.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
- David Ryan Wood of Salisbury, 29, was charged Saturday with misdemeanor larceny.
- Aaron Keith Jones of Salisbury, 46, was charged Saturday with attempting to break or enter a building, resisting an officer and possession of marijuana.
- Jamie Jerico Horton of Salisbury, 24, was charged Saturday with possession of a firearm by a felon and assault by pointing a gun.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
- Aaron Ray Allman of Rockwell, 20, was charged Friday with assault on a female and consuming alcohol.
- Charles Donald Love of Lexington, was charged Saturday with two counts of simple possession of a schedule IV controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Shannon Lee Durham of Kannapolis, 38, was charged Saturday with possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Christopher Wayne Piercy of Salisbury, 30, was charged Saturday with possession of a controlled substance with the intent to manufacture, sell or deliver and possession of marijuana.
In other reports:
- Ashleigh Nichole Martin of Gold Hill, 23, was charged Saturday with misdemeanor larceny by the Wake County Sheriff’s Office.
- Karri Michelle Burrell of Kannapolis, 33, was charged Saturday with simple assault.
- Clifton Pratt of Greensboro, 46, was charged Saturday with assault on a female.
By Amanda Raymond email@example.com SALISBURY — The city council will be considering an ordinance to amend part of the city... read more