Salisbury’s office buildings closed, trash on schedule for Labor Day
Published 12:00 am Saturday, September 3, 2016
SALISBURY – The city of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Labor Day holiday, Monday, Sept. 5:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers, will be closed.
- The Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule on Monday, Sept. 5.
- The Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection on Monday, Sept. 5. Monday’s collection will take place Tuesday, Sept. 6.
- The Transit Department will not offer transit services on Monday, Sept. 5.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling 704-638-5300.
- Salisbury Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Monday, Sept. 5. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call 704-638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.