Summer Sip Friday features the Downtown Pianos and “anything jazzy”
Be sure and catch these wonderful local musicians tickling the ivories of the downtown pianos during tomorrow’s “Summer Sip” — the beer tasting Friday Night Out event organized by Downtown Salisbury, Inc. Anything “jazzy” is the theme… but you never know what else these talented folks will offer up. And feel free to take their seats before or after as these pianos, creatively decorated by our middle school students, are for you, the public, to enjoy.
• 5-6 p.m. at Growing Pains, 122 S. Main St. — Tarik Woods, recent SHS graduate headed for UNC-Chapel Hill
• 5:30-6:30 p.m. at Ruby’s, 210 S. Main St. — Dotty Clement, perennial symphony supporter and pianist extraordinaire
• 6-7:30 p.m. at the Meroney Theater, 213 S. Main St. — Connie Burleson, local piano teacher
• 7-8 p.m. at Salisbury Square Antiques, 111 S. Main St. — Susan Trivette, Symphony Board member
• 7-8 p.m. at The Candy Shoppe, 119 S. Main St. — Tina Brown, local piano teacher
• 7-9 p.m. at Sweet Meadow Café, 111 N. Main St. — Cedric Waller, Tenn. native, Concord resident