Published 12:00 am Sunday, July 31, 2016
South Main Book Co.
1. Before the Fall, by Noah Hawley.
2. Being Mortal, by Atul Gawande.
3. Serafina and the Black Cloak, by Robert Beatty.
4. A Man Called Ove, by Fredrik Backman.
5. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Plays I & II, by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, John Tiffany.
6. Dimestore, by Lee Smith.
7. A Marriage of Opposites, by Alice Hoffman.
8. The Alchemist, by Paulo Coehlo.
9. The 5 Love Languages, by Gary Chapman.
10. Lies and Other Acts of L0ve, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
1. The Girls, by Emma Cline.
2. The Black Widow, by Daniel Silva.
3. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
4. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
5. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
6. Before the Fall, by Noah Hawley.
7. Sweetbitter, by Stephanie Danler.
8. First Comes Love, by Emily Giffin.
9. The Woman in Cabin 10, by Ruth Ware.
10. Homegoing, by Yaa Gyasi.
1. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
2. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
3. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
4. Hamilton, by Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jeffrey Seller, Jeremy McCarter.
5. White Trash. The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America. By Nancy Isenberg.
6. Crisis of Character, by Gary J. Byrne.
7. Grunt, by Mary Roach.
8. Tribe, by Sebastian Junger.
9. Shoe Dog, by Phil Knight.
10. But What If We’re Wrong? by Chuck Klosterman.