South Main Book Co.
1. A Man Called Ove, by Fredrik Backman.
2. Under the Harrow, by Flynn Berry.
3. Our Souls at Night, by Kent Haruf.
4. First Comes Love, by Emily Giffin.
5. Redemption Road, by John Hart.
6. Serafina and the Twisted Scarf, by Robert Beatty.
7. Barkskins, by Annie Proulx.
8. The Foreign Agent, by Brad Thor.
9. Lies and Other Acts of L0ve, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
10. Valiant Ambition, by Nathaniel Philbrick.
1. The Girls, by Emma Cline.
2. The Black Widow, by Daniel Silva.
3. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
4. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
5. Before the Fall, by Noah Hawley.
6. Sweetbitter, by Stephanie Danler.
7. Homegoing, by Yaa Gyasi.
8. First Comes Love, by Emily Giffin.
9. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
10. Barkskins, by Annie Proulx.
1. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
2. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
3. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
4. Hamilton, by Lin-Manuel Miranda; Jeffrey Seller;Jeremy McCarter.
5. Grunt, by Mary Roach.
6. Shoe Dog, by Phil Knight.
7. Tribe, by Sebastian Junger.
8. Crisis of Character, by Gary J. Byrne
9. White Trash. The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America. By Nancy Isenberg.
10. But What If We’re Wrong? by Chuck Klosterman.