In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
- Tyler Jasyn Carpenter, 23, of China Grove, was charged Friday with assault on a female, assault serious bodily injury and communicating threats.
- Jacob Leger, 18, of Kannapolis, was charged Friday with possession of a schedule I controlled substance, possession of a schedule IV controlled substance and possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
- Marquez Benjamin Banks, 28, of Salisbury, was charged Friday with failure to register as a sex offender.
- Brent Cecil Bingham, 55, of Rockwell, was charged Friday with possession of a controlled substance in a jail.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
- Nicholas Ryan Carlisle, 33, of Sherrills Ford, was charged Friday with assault on a government official/employee.
In other reports:
- Taylor Elizabeth Miller, 18, of High Point, was charged Friday by the High Point Police Department with possession of heroin.
- Mitchell Lee Varnadore, 29, of Rockwell, was charged Friday by the Rockwell Police Department with simple assault.
HUNTERSVILLE — On Friday, June 24, 52 days after being placed in Carolina Raptor Center’s hack tower, the Eaglet “Freedom” flew away.... read more