In Salisbury Police reports:
• A woman reported Saturday she was the victim of an assault in the 300 block of Faith Road.
• A man reported Sunday while at Novant Health Rowan Medical Center he was the victim of an assault.
• A woman reported Sunday someone broke into her home in the 200 block of Ridge Avenue.
• A woman reported Sunday she was the victim of an assault in the 1600 block of Stokes Ferry Road.
• A woman reported Monday someone attempted to break into her house through a front window in the 900 block of Old Plank Road.
• A man reported Monday he was the victim of fraud between June 23 and June 28 in the 100 block of West Innes Street.
In Rowan Sheriff’s reports:
• A man reported June 30 he was the victim of a break-in at his rental property in the 100 block of Wrangler Road, Woodleaf.
• A woman reported June 30 her property was broken into and damaged in the 200 block of Bostian Heights Street, China Grove.
• Freddy Ross Woody, 63, was charged June 30 with felony third-degree sexual exploitation of a minor in the 4100 block of Goodman Lake Road.
• Michael Eugene Rice, 38, was charged June 30 with felony possession of a controlled substance schedule II while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Pamela Annette Utley, 51, was charged June 30 with misdemeanor possession of marijuana in the 600 block of South Bostian and Blackwelder streets, China Grove. •
• Ronald Carroll Hyde, 66, was charged with misdemeanor simple assault in the 6600 block of Roberts Drive, Kannapolis.
— Shavonne Walker