Fourth of July closings
The city of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Independence Day holiday, Monday, July 4:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed.
- The city’s Transit Department will not offer transit services.
- City’s Waste Collection Division will offer regularly scheduled garbage and recycling collection. Limb and yard waste collection will not be offered. Monday’s yard waste collection will take place on Tuesday, July 5.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling 704-638-5300.
- Salisbury Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Monday, July 4. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call 704-638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
All Rowan County offices will be closed, including: the landfill, recycling center and recycling processing center.
Town Hall will be closed Monday, July 4.
Town Hall will be closed on Monday, July 4. Trash collection will run a day behind, so that Monday will run on Tuesday, Tuesday will run on Wednesday and Wednesday will run on Thursday.
Town Hall will be closed Monday, July 4. Garbage and recycling pick-up will be delayed one day for the rest of the week. Garbage will need to be rolled out the evening of Monday, July 4, for pickup on Tuesday, July 5, and recycling will need to be rolled out the evening of Tuesday, July 5, for pickup on Wednesday, July 6. The schedule will return to normal the following week.
Town Hall will be closed Monday, July 4. Garbage schedule will not be affected.
Town Hall will be closed Monday, July 4. Garbage pickup will not be affected.
Town Hall will be closed Monday. Because of the holiday, the Granite Quarry Board of Aldermen will meet at 6:45 p.m. Tuesday (not Monday) at Town Hall.