1. Scribe: My Life in Sports, by Bob Ryan.
2. The Real McCoy, by Hal McCoy.
3. Fading Echoes, by Mike Sielski.
4. Redemption Road, by John Hart.
5. The Girls, by Emma Cline.
6. Modern Lovers, by Emma Straub.
7. Sweetbitter, by Stephanie Danler.
8. Shoe Dog, by Phil Knight.
9. Here’s to Us, by Elin Hilderbrand.
10. All Summer Long, by Dorothea Benton Frank.
1. The Girls, by Emma Cline.
2. End of Watch, by Stephen King.
3. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
4. Before the Fall, by Noah Hawley.
5. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
6. Barkskins, by Annie Proulx.
7. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
8. Homegoing, by Yaa Gyasi.
9. Sweetbitter, by Stephanie Danler.
10. A Hero of France, by Alan Furst.
1. Grunt, by Mary Roach.
2. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
3. The Gene, by Siddhartha Mukherjee.
4. Shoe Dog, by Phil Knight.
5. Tribe, by Sebastian Junger.
6. View from the Cheap Seats, by Neil Gaiman.
7. Valiant Ambition, by Nathaniel Philbrick.
8. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
9. Hamilton, by Lin-Manuel Miranda; Jeffrey Seller;Jeremy McCarter.
10. Bill O’Reilly’s Legends and Lies, by David Fisher.
Rowan County Parks and Recreation-Therapeutic Recreation Division presented “May Menageries” at Carson High School on May 21. This combined effort... read more