1. Redemption Road, by John Hart.
2. Lies and Other Acts of Love, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
3. Don’t Let’s Go to the Dogs Tonight, by Alexandra Fuller.
4. Nobody Calls Me Darling Anymore, by Dannye Romine Powell.
5. Fair and Tender Ladies, by Lee Smith.
6. The Girls, by Emma Cline.
7. The Wright Brothers, by David McCullough.
8. Valiant Ambition, by Nathaniel Philbrick.
9. All Summer Long, by Dorothea Benton Frank.
10. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
1. End of Watch, by Stephen King.
2. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
3. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
4. Before the Fall, by Noah Hawley.
5. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
6. Everybody’s Fool, by Richard Russo.
7. A Hero of France, by Alan Furst.
8. Homegoing, by Yaa Gyasi.
9. Modern Lovers, by Emma Straub.
10. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
1. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
2. Grunt: The Curious Science of Humans at War, by Mary Roach.
3. The Gene, by Siddhartha Mukherjee.
4. View from the Cheap Seats, by Neil Gaiman.
5. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
6. Shoe Dog, by Phil Knight.
7. Seven Brief Lessons on Physics, by Carlo Rovelli.
8. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
9. Tribe, by Sebastian Junger.
10. Hamilton, by Lin-Manuel Miranda; Jeffrey Seller;Jeremy McCarter.