1. Redemption Road, by John Hart.
2. Nobody Calls Me Darling Anymore, by Dannye Romine Powell.
3. The Wright Brothers, by David McCullough.
4. The Weekenders, by Mary Kay Andrews.
5. Lies and Other Acts of Love, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
6. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
7. The Last Mile, by David Baldacci.
8. Everyone Brave is Forgiven, by Chris Cleave.
9. The City of Mirrors, by Justin Cronin.
10. The Fireman, by Joe Hill.
1. Before the Fall, by Noah Hawley.
2. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
3. Everybody’s Fool, by Richard Russo.
4. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
5. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
6. LaRose, by Louise Erdrich.
7. A Hero of France, by Alan Furst.
8. The City of Mirrors, by Justin Cronin.
9. Modern Lovers, by Emma Straub.
10. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
1. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
2. View from the Cheap Seats, by Neil Gaiman.
3. The Gene, by Siddhartha Mukherjee.
4. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
5. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
6. Shoe Dog, by Phil Knight.
7. Seven Brief Lessons on Physics, by Carlo Rovelli.
8. Tribe, by Sebastian Junger.
9. Hamilton, by Lin-Manuel Miranda; Jeffrey Seller;Jeremy McCarter.
10. Valiant Ambition, by Nathaniel Philbrick.