Sheriff’s Office looking for four wanted on drug charges
SALISBURY — Three people have been arrested and four more are wanted after the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office performed a county-wide drug sweep.
According to an e-mailed press release, the Sheriff’s Office began investigating several suspects involved in drug sales sometime last year. The operation involved undercover detectives making purchases, as well as the Sheriff’s Office executing seizures and search warrants.
So far, deputies have arrested and charged three suspects, who are currently awaiting trial.
- Robert Jeffrey Baldwin, 45, was charged with trafficking in marijuana and possession with intent to sell or deliver a schedule I controlled substance.
- Sara Pearl Keith, 31, was charged with six counts of trafficking in opium or heroin.
- Bradley Dean Morgan, 42, was charged with possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana.
But deputies are still searching for four individuals who are wanted on drug charges.
- Parrish Nathaniel Jefferson, 25, is wanted for possession with intent to sell or deliver and trafficking in heroin. His last known address was 741 Lark Glen Drive, Mooresville.
- Charles Milton Davis Jr., 51, is wanted for trafficking in heroin. His last known address was 206 Lakewood Drive.
- Allan Wayne Summers, 40, is wanted for possession with intent to sell or deliver a schedule III controlled substance. His last known address is 208 Harris Granite Road.
- Jessie Payne Purvis, 39, is wanted for two counts of trafficking in heroin or opium. Her last known address of 153 Trex Road, Rockwell.
Anyone with information is asked to contact: Lieutenant Chad Moose 704-216-8687 or Detective Greg Bacote 704-216-8772.