In arrest reports:
- Kelly Mitchell Green, 53, of Mooresville, was charged with assault on a female Sunday by the Iredell County Sheriff’s Office.
- Detris King, 35, of Salisbury, was charged with indecent exposure on Sunday.
- Jacob Seth Jennelle, 19, of Salisbury, was charged Sunday with carrying a concealed weapon, resisting a public officer and possession of marijuana and marijuana paraphernalia by the China Grove Police Department.
- Ivory Joe Blue, 46, of Cooleemee, was charged Sunday with being intoxicated and disruptive, simple assault and communicating threats by the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
- Kevin Shawn Hurley of Salisbury was charged Sunday with felony possession of stolen goods, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a schedule II controlled substance.
- Quenton Damon Gulledge, 21, of Kannapolis, was charged Sunday with drug possession, carrying a concealed gun, driving while impaired and maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or other place for controlled substances by the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.