1. Redemption Road, by John Hart.
2. Lies and Other Acts of Love, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
3. Blood Meridian, by Cormac McCarthy.
4. Killing Patton, by Bill O’Reilly.
5. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
6. Down River, by John Hart.
7. The Wright Brothers, by David McCullough.
8. Fair and Tender Ladies, by Lee Smith.
9. Fool Me Once, by Harlan Coben.
10. King of Lies, by John Hart.
1. Everybody’s Fool, by Richard Russo.
2. LaRose, by Louise Erdrich.
3. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
4. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
5. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
6. Zero K, by Don DeLillo.
7. The Last Mile, by David Baldacci.
8. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
9. The Fireman, by Joe Hill.
10. Everyone Brave is Forgiven, by Chris Cleave.
1. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
2. The Gene: An Intimate History, by Siddhartha Mukherjee.
3. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
4. The Rainbow Comes and Goes, by Anderson Cooper & Gloria Vanderbilt.
5. Grit, by Angela Duckworth.
6. Shoe Dog, by Phil Knight.
7. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
8. Seven Brief Lessons on Physics, by Carlo Rovelli.
9. Valiant Ambition, by Nathaniel Philbrick.
10. Hamilton, by Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jeremy McCarter.