Memorial Day closings
Here are Monday hours for area government offices and other agencies for the Memorial Day holiday:
• All municipal town halls will be closed.
• East Spencer garbage pickup will not be affected.
• Rowan Public Library will be closed Saturday and Monday. Regular hours resume Tuesday. The library is always closed on Sunday.
• Spencer’s town hall will be closed and garbage pickup will be a day late for the week.
• Rowan County Environmental Management will be closed, including its office, the county landfill, recycling centers and the processing center.
• Banks, the U.S. Postal Service and stock markets will be closed.
• ABC stores will be closed Monday for the holiday.
• Salisbury city offices and recreation centers, will be closed, and city buses will not run. Garbage and recycling collection will stay on schedule; Monday limb collection will take place Tuesday.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling 704-638-5300.
- Salisbury Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Monday. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call 704-638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- • All City of Kannapolis offices will be closed on Monday; there will be no disruption in garbage and recycling collection. All Kannapolis parks will be open for regular operating hours from dawn to dusk.
- N.C. Transportation Museum will be open, with free admission and train rides for all military.