Memorial Day schedule for Salisbury
SALISBURY — The city of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Memorial Day holiday, Monday:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers, will be closed.
- The city’s Transit Department will not offer transit services.
- The city’s Waste Collection Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule. Monday’s limb collection will take place on Tuesday.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling 704-638-5300.
- Salisbury Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Monday. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call 704-638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.