Bestsellers — 5-8-16
1. Redemption Road, by John Hart.
2. Lies and Other Acts of Love, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
3. Ark, by Ed Madden.
4. Dear Carolina, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
5. Miss Julia Inherits a Mess, by Ann B. Ross.
6. Crooked Letter I: Coming Out in the South, multiple authors.
7. King of Lies, by John Hart.
8. The Trials of Apollo, Book One: The Hidden Oracle, by Rick Riordan.
9. The Last Child, by John Hart.
10. The Gift of Failure, by Jessica Lahey.
1. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
2. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
3. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
4. The Last Mile, by David Baldacci.
5. Miller’s Valley, by Anna Quindlen.
6. Eligible, by Curtis Sittenfeld.
7. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
8. The Summer Before the War, by Helen Simonson.
8. Lilac Girls, by Martha Hall Kelly.
10. My Name is Lucy Barton, by Elizabeth Strout.
1. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
2. The Rainbow Comes and Goes, by Anderson Cooper & Gloria Vanderbilt.
3. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
4. Lab Girl, by Hope Jahren.
5. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
6. Seven Brief Lessons on Physics, by Carlo Rovelli.
7. Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike, by Phil Knight.
8. Being Mortal, by Atul Gawande.
9. The Third Wave, by Steve Case.
10. The Startup Checklist: 25 Steps to a Scalable, High-Growth Business, by David S. Rose.
By Paul Birkhead Rowan Public Library Mother’s Day is today. It has been just over 100 years since President Woodrow... read more