Bestselling books (4-17-16)
Published 12:00 am Sunday, April 17, 2016
1. Lies and Other Acts of Love, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
2. The Shadow of the Wind, by Carlos Ruiz Zafon.
3. Miss Julia Inherits a Mess, by Ann B. Ross.
4. The Lion and the Mouse, by Jerry Pinkney.
5. Southern Fried Child in Home Seeker’s Paradise, by Jimmie Meese Moomaw.
6. Fool Me Once, by Harlan Coben.
7. Dear Carolina, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
8. Brooklyn, by Colm Tobin.
9. Oh, the Places You’ll Go, by Dr. Seuss.
10. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
1. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
2. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
3. Journey to Munich, by Jacqueline Winspear.
4. Miller’s Valley, by Anna Quindlen.
5. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
6. The Summer Before the War, by Helen Simonson.
7. The Little Red Chairs, by Edna O’Brien.
8. My Name is Lucy Barton, by Elizabeth Strout.
9. Fool Me Once, by Harlan Coben.
10. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
1. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
2. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
3. The Rainbow Comes and Goes: A Mother and Son on Life, Love, and Loss, by Anderson Cooper & Gloria Vanderbilt.
4. Seven Brief Lessons on Physics, by Carlo Rovelli.
5. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
6. Lab Girl, by Hope Jahren.
7. Being Mortal, by Atul Gawande.
8. Girls & Sex, by Peggy Orenstein.
9. Spain in Our Hearts, by Adam Hochschild.
10. The Road to Little Dribbling, by Bill Bryson.