Two arrested after domestic dispute
Published 12:00 am Sunday, March 27, 2016
By Amanda Raymond
Two people were arrested after a domestic dispute on Friday.
According to reports from the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office, Michael Garner, 43, of Salisbury, hit Audria Black in the face and scratched her neck. Black, 40, of Salisbury, scratched Garner’s neck with a butcher knife.
Garner was charged with assault on a female and Black was charged with assault with a deadly weapon. They are both being held at the Rowan County Detention Center.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
- Patrick Michael McGlothlin, 30, of Cleveland, was charged on Friday with obtaining property by false pretense and second degree trespassing at the 300 block of South Arlington Street.
- Tracie F. Moss, 47, of Rockwell, was charged on Friday with possession of heroin, possession of a schedule IV controlled substance and larceny.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
- Brian D. Neely, 40, of Salisbury, was charged on Friday with possession of a stolen firearm, carrying a concealed gun and possession of marijuana.
- Daniel Ray Kesler, 26, of Gold Hill, was charged with obtaining property under false pretense.
In other reports:
- Gary Dean Stout, 28, of Concord, was charged on Friday by the Kannapolis Police Department on Friday with statutory rape/sex offense.
Contact reporter Amanda Raymond at 704-797-4222.