By Shavonne Walker
In Salisbury Police reports:
• A man reported Wednesday a breaking and entering occurred in the 1200 block of Old Concord Road.
• A woman reported Wednesday her mother choked her in the 300 block of Woodson Street.
• James Michael Shirah, 45, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance schedule II.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s reports:
• A man reported Tuesday someone damaged a vacant property in the 8000 block of Georgia Avenue, Kannapolis.
• Kevin Shawn Hurley, 28, was charged Wednesday with felony breaking and entering in the 100 block of Rowland Lane.
• Todd Anthony Carlton, 50, was charged Wednesday with simple assault while at the Rowan County courthouse.
• Daniel Lynn Jordan, 32, was charged Wednesday with felony possession of a controlled substance schedule I while at the Rowan County courthouse.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.