Salisbury’s Good Friday operating schedule
The city of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Good Friday holiday on Friday:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers, will be closed.
- The city’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule.
- The city’s Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection on Friday. Friday’s collection will take place Monday, March 28.
- The city’s Transit Division will offer transit services on Friday.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling 704-638-5300.
- Salisbury Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Friday. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, call 704-638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The city of Kannapolis offices will be closed on Friday in observance of the Easter Holiday. Offices will reopen on Monday.
Garbage and recycling services will operate on a regular schedule.
By Amanda Raymond firstname.lastname@example.org The Salisbury Planning Board will be making a recommendation today to the Salisbury City Council about... read more