Bestselling books (3-13-16)
1. Silent Spring, by Rachel Carson.
2. Blackbird House, by Alice Hoffman.
3. A Thousand Acres, by Jane Smiley.
4. Down River, by John Hart.
5. My Name is Lucy Barton, by Elizabeth Strout.
6. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
7. The Road to Little Dribbling, by Bill Bryson.
8. Avenue of Mysteries, by John Irving.
9. Fates and Furies, by Lauren Groff.
10. Iron House, by John Hart.
1. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
2. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
3. My Name is Lucy Barton, by Elizabeth Strout.
4. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
5. The Swans of Fifth Avenue, by Melanie Benjamin.
6. Fates and Furies, by Lauren Groff.
7. Cometh the Hour, by Jeffrey Archer.
8. Midnight Sun, by Jo Nesbo.
9. Go Set a Watchman, by Harper Lee.
10. A Doubter’s Almanac, by Ethan Canin.
1. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
2. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
3. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
4. The Road to Little Dribbling, by Bill Bryson.
5. Spark Joy, by Marie Kondo.
6. Dark Money, by Jane Mayer.
7. Being Mortal, by Atul Gawande.
8. The Immortal Irishman: The Irish Revolutionary Who Became an American Hero, by Timothy Egan.
9. Originals, by Adam Grant.
10. In Other Words, by Jhumpa Lahiri.
By Steve Huffman For the Salisbury Post Bob Harris is in the process of putting the Appalachian Trail behind him... read more