Bestselling books (3-6-16)
1. A Thousand Acres, by Jane Smiley.
2. The Secret to Hummingbird Cake, by Celeste Fletcher McHale.
3. My Name is Lucy Barton, by Elizabeth Strout.
4. Paper Covers Rock by Jenny Hubbard.
5. Gratitude, by Oliver Sacks.
6. The Last Child, by John Hart.
7. The Road to Little Dribbling, by Bill Bryson.
8. Blackbird House, by Alice Hoffman.
9. Dear Carolina, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
10. Fates and Furies, by Lauren Groff.
1. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
2. My Name is Lucy Barton, by Elizabeth Strout.
3. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
4. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
5. The Swans of Fifth Avenue, by Melanie Benjamin.
6. Go Set a Watchman, by Harper Lee.
7. Fates and Furies, by Lauren Groff.
8. Midnight Sun, by Jo Nesbo.
9. Cometh the Hour, by Jeffrey Archer.
10. A Doubter’s Almanac, by Ethan Canin.
1. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
2. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
3. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
4. The Road to Little Dribbling, by Bill Bryson.
5. Spark Joy, by Marie Kondo.
6. Dark Money, by Jane Mayer.
7. Being Mortal, by Atul Gawande.
8. Originals, by Adam Grant.
9. In Other Words, by Jhumpa Lahiri.
10. Gratitude, by Oliver Sacks.
By Susan Shinn For The Salisbury Post If you’ve spent an evening out recently, you’ve had these experiences … There’s... read more