In Rowan County Sheriff’s reports:
• PNC Bank reported Friday a fraudulent call in the 100 block of Susan Lane.
• A man reported Friday he was a victim of fraud in the 100 block of Johnson Dairy Road, Rockwell.
• A woman reported Saturday she was the victim of an attempted fraud in the 100 Stafford Estates Drive.
• A woman reported Sunday someone stole a rental car from the 200 block of Cherokee Lane.
• A man reported Sunday an attempted break-in occurred in the 1400 block of Spring Meadow Drive, Woodleaf.
• A man reported Sunday his bus window was shot out by someone with a BB gun and an outbuilding was broken into in the 100 block of Olivia Lane.
• A man reported Sunday he was the victim of a domestic assault in the 700 block of Barringer Street.
• Jimmy Franklin Cauble, 51, was charged Friday with misdemeanor assault by pointing a gun in the 1700 block of Grace Church Road.
• Charles Bohunt Mishak, 31, was charged Friday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance schedule II in the 400 block of Crowder Dixon Road.
• Nicole Marie Jackson, 44, was charged Saturday with felony assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury of an officer while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Renard Lee Elliott, 28, was charged Sunday with misdemeanor possession of marijuana in the 2200 block of Weaver and Patterson roads, China Grove.
In Salisbury Police reports:
• Radio One Inc. reported Monday credit fraud in the 1400 block of Klumac Road.
• Bank of America reported Friday a property that is bank owned in the 800 block of North Lee Street was broken into and items removed.
• A woman reported Friday her property was broken into in the 1500 block of West Jake Alexander Boulevard.
• A man reported Friday someone took his cell phone from his vehicle while it was parked at Hampton Inn at 1001 Klumac Road.
• A man reported Friday he had friends over and when they left his television was missing sometime two days before from the 900 block of North Jackson Street.
• A man reported Friday someone stole his scooter from the 100 block of Mitchell Avenue.
• A man reported Friday an air conditioning unit was reported stolen from his home in the 1900 block of Chantilly Lane.
• A woman reported Friday a vandalism occurred in the 100 block of Emerson Lane.
• A woman reported Friday she was the victim of an armed robbery in the 100 block of Ackert Avenue.
• Public Storage reported Saturday there was a breaking and entering at 1730 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
• Boost Mobile reported Saturday an attempted break-in occurred at the business, 1953 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
• Wheels and Deals reported Saturday a larceny occurred at the business, 2301 S. Main St.
• A woman reported Sunday she was the victim of an attempted burglary in the 1200 block of North Church Street.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.
IRS The Health Coverage Tax Credit is a tax credit that pays 72.5 percent of qualified health insurance premiums for... read more