Published 12:00 am Sunday, January 31, 2016
1. Plainsong, by Kent Haruf.
2. My Name is Lucy Barton, by Elizabeth Strout.
3. Color Me Calm, by Lacy Mucklow.
4. Dead Wake, by Erik Larson.
5. Brooklyn, by Colm Tobin.
6. Jacques Pepin, Heart & Soul in the Kitchen, by Jacques Pepin.
7. Spark Joy, by Marie Kondo.
8. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
9. Fates and Furies, by Lauren Groff.
10. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
1. My Name is Lucy Barton, by Elizabeth Strout.
2. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
3. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
4. Fates and Furies, by Lauren Groff.
5. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
6. Rogue Lawyer, by John Grisham.
7. The Guest Room, by Chris Bohjalian.
8. The Japanese Lover, by Isabel Allende.
9. Dictator, by Robert Harris.
10. Even Dogs in the Wild, by Ian Rankin.
1. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
2. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
3. Spark Joy, by Marie Kondo.
4. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
5. The Road to Little Dribbling: Adventures of an American in Britain, by Bill Bryson.
6. Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right, by Jane Mayer.
7. H is for Hawk, by Helen MacDonald.
8. Gratitude, by Oliver Sachs.
9. The Name of God is Mercy, by Pope Francis.
10. Being Mortal, by Atul Gawande.