Closings for the City of Salisbury during MLK holiday
Published 12:00 am Sunday, January 17, 2016
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers, will be closed.
- The Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule.
- The Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection on Monday, Jan. 18. Collection will resume Tuesday, Jan. 19.
- The Transit Division will offer transit services on Monday, Jan. 18. during regular operating hours.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling 704-638-5300.
- Salisbury Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Monday, Jan. 18. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call 704-638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.