In Salisbury Police Department reports:
- A woman at the 900 block of East Innes Street reported fraudulent activity Friday on her cell phone and that an account was opened in her name.
- Auto Zone on East Innes Street reported Friday that an employee drank $40 worth of energy drinks from the store over several weeks without paying for them.
- A man reported an armed robbery Saturday at the 700 block of West Monroe Street.
- Verizon Wireless reported that someone broke a front window of the store Saturday.
- Mcdonald’s on East Innes Street reported Saturday that someone attempted to pay for a drive-thru order with a counterfeit $10 bill.
- Police seized marijuana at the 700 block of West Monroe Street on Saturday.
- Police responded to reports of a burglary Saturday at the 900 block of West Horah Street.
- SunTrust Bank at the 1900 block of Statesville Boulevard reported a fraud Saturday.
- Police seized marijuana at the 400 block of Clancy Street on Sunday.
- A woman reported items stolen Sunday at the 900 block of East Lafayette Street.
- Jaquis Belk, 17, was charged with disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace Saturday at the 700 block of West Monroe Street.
- Keon Yvette Okelly, 33, was charged Saturday with injury to personal property at the 1900 block of West Innes Street.
- Carlos Clinton Cuthbertson, 34, was charged with assault on a female Sunday at the 400 block of Clancy Street.
- Heather Ann Thorpe, 44, was charged Sunday with simple assault and simple assault battery or affray at the 300 block of Forbes Avenue.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
- Love’s Travel Plaza reported Thursday that a stolen credit card was used to purchase gas.
- A man reported Thursday that a car was stolen from a residence at the 16000 block of Cool Springs Road, Cleveland.
- Rowan Gutter Service at the 8200 block of Old Beatty Ford Road, Rockwell, reported Thursday that items were stolen from a vehicle.
- L.L. Goodnight and Sons, Inc. at the 600 block of Saw Road, China Grove reported Thursday that three batteries were taken from two company trucks.
- A man reported items stolen from the 8000 block of Old Beatty Ford Road, Rockwell on Thursday.
- A woman at the 1400 block of Mill Wheel Drive reported a credit car fraud Thursday.
- A woman reported Thursday that a student at Rockwell Elementary School assaulted a teacher and threw items around the room.
- Cody Ryan Fox, 19, was charged with resist, delay or obstructing a public officer Thursday at the 400 block of Neel Road.
- Damon Allen Irick, 36, was charged with identity theft Thursday at the Magistrate’s Office.
- Turoqua Correll, 36, was charged with injury to real property Thursday at the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
- Leon Juquon Dulin, 23, was charged with felony possession of marijuana Thursday at the 1100 block of South Crump Circle, Woodleaf.
- Masiaih Claybrook, 21, was charged with possession of a controlled substance Thursday at the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Residents at Lakewood apartments got a rude awakening Sunday morning when police say James Dean Shehan, 32, attempted to break into... read more