1. Out Stealing Horses, by Per Petterson.
2. See Me, by Nicholas Sparks.
3. The Sword of Summer, by Rick Riordan.
4. My Southern Journey, by Rick Bragg.
5. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
6. The Marriage of Opposites, by Alice Hoffman.
7. The Wright Brothers, by David McCullough.
8. A More Perfect Union, by Ben Carson.
9. A Common Struggle, by Patrick J. Kennedy.
10. Being Mortal, by Atul Gawande.
1. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
2. The Girl in the Spider’s Web, by David Lagercrantz.
3. City on Fire, by Garth Risk Hallberg.
4. Fates and Furies, by Lauren Groff.
5. See Me, by Nicholas Sparks.
6. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
7. Purity, by Jonathan Franzen.
8. The Survivor, by Vince Flynn.
9. Go Set a Watchman, by Harper Lee.
10. Felicity: Poems, by Mary Oliver.
1. M Train, by Patti Smith.
2. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
3. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
4. Killing Reagan, by Bill O’Reilly.
5. Big Magic, by Elizabeth Gilbert.
6. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling.
7. Furiously Happy, by Jenny Lawson.
8. Being Mortal, by Atul Gawande.
9. A More Perfect Union, by Ben Carson.
10. Unfaithful Music & Disappearing Ink, by Elvis Costello.