1. Dead Wake, by Erik Larson.
2. The Marriage of Opposites, by Alice Hoffman.
3. Bull Mountain, by Brian Panowich.
4. Murderer’s Daughter, by Jon Kellerman.
5. What Pet Should I Get? by Dr. Seuss.
6. Salisbury, by Larry Neal.
7. The Little Paris Bookshop, by Nina George.
8. In A Dark, Dark Wood, by Ruth Ware.
9. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
10. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
1. Go Set a Watchman, by Harper Lee.
2. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
3. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
4. The Nature of the Beast, by Louise Penny.
5. X, by Sue Grafton.
6. Circling the Sun, by Paula McClain.
7. Secondhand Souls, by Christopher Moore.
8. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
9. The Little Paris Bookshop, by Nina George.
10. Wind/Pinball: Two Novels, by Haruki Murakami.
1. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
2. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
3. The Wright Brothers, by David McCullough.
4. Modern Romance, by Aziz Ansari.
5. Being Mortal, by Atul Gawande.
6. Rising Strong, by Brene Brown.
7. Dead Wake, by Erik Larson.
8. H Is for Hawk, by Helen MacDonald.
9. Sick in the Head, by Judd Apatow.
10. Plunder and Deceit, by Mark R. Levin.