Posters April 10
Deadline for Posters is 5 p.m.
• The Men’s Ministry of Solid Rock Church of God’s annual prayer breakfast 9 a.m. Saturday with Minister Walter Fennell Mapson Sr. of Johnson Chapel AME Zion Church of Leland. Solid Rock is located at 1004 Locke St.
• College Day will be observed at Ardis Chapel AME Zion Church Saturday from 9 a.m.-noon, sponsored by Delta Sigma Theta Inc., Salisbury Alumnae Chapter and is open to the public and potential students of all ages. 1940 Old Mocksville Road.
• Clothing and homemade soup giveaway Saturday, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at Outreach Christian Ministries, 722 W. Horah St. With questions, call 980-234-6558.
• Cancelled: The Salisbury-Rowan Pastor’s Aid Union Sunday evening service is cancelled. The Monday night business and fellowship meeting is 7 p.m. at Mt. Zion Baptist; Rev. Nilous Avery, pastor.
• Cancelled: During its regular March meeting the Joint Planning Committee for R-S Board of Education and Rowan County Board of Commissioners agreed to meet quarterly as opposed to monthly. The meeting scheduled for Tuesday, April 14 at 4 p.m. is cancelled.
By Jeanie Groh firstname.lastname@example.org The Community Care Clinic of Rowan County will be able to better serve its diabetic patients... read more