Posters April 8
Deadline for Posters is 5 p.m.
• Home Ownership Workshop hosted by the Town of East Spencer, sponsored by USDA. Today at 3 p.m., Town Hall, 105 S. Long St. For more information, call 704-636-7111. Representatives will be on site.
• Deadline today to RSVP for A.L. Brown High School Class of 1963 Mini Reunion, 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Logan’s Roadhouse, 2431 Wonder Dr., Kannapolis. RSVP to Joyce E. Bost email@example.com 704-224-3776 or Linda L. Turner firstname.lastname@example.org 704-892-8646.
• My Hope Outreach Legacy Carnival at North Hills, 1–4 p.m. Saturday. 2970 W. Innes St., www.northhillschristian.com
• Julie Kemp, author of ‘Faith Has Its Reasons’ and son Landon speak at Memorial United Methodist, Kannapolis, 10:30 a.m. Sunday. 1100 west C St.
• Trip to Cherokee, Saturday, April 25. Sponsored by the Kerr -Carr family reunion. Cost $40; the casino will give back $20. Contact Cathy Alexander 704-636-8900 or Brenda Cowan 704-633-9073.
As Rowan County officials search for a solution to a growing space needs problem, the future of two buildings vacated by... read more