In sheriff’s reports:
• A man reported on Monday an assault occurred at the county jail annex on Feb. 27 in the 400 block of Grace Church Road.
• A man reported on Monday a burglary occurred in the 1000 block of Featherstone Drive.
• A woman reported on Monday someone tried to break into her property in the 100 block of Sage Lane, Rockwell.
• A woman reported on Monday someone stole the hub cap from her vehicle in the 200 block of Hutchins Way.
• A man reported on Monday his home was broken into in the 3300 block of Leonard Road.
• Byron Lawrence James, 22, was charged on Monday with misdemeanor simple assault while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Kevin Lynch, 34, was charged on Monday with misdemeanor assault on a handicapped person while at the Rowan County Jail.
• Jacob Adam Trexler, 28, was charged on Monday with felony obtaining a controlled substance by fraud or forgery while at the Rowan County Courthouse.
• Gregory Glen Bonner, 53, was charged on Monday with misdemeanor violation of a 50-B protection order in the 200 block of North Main Street.
• Erraull Larone Ramsey, 30, was charged on Monday with misdemeanor communicating threats while at the Rowan County Courthouse.
In police reports:
• A woman reported on Tuesday her cell was stolen from the 700 block of Reeds Lane.
• Police responded on Tuesday to a drug incident involving possession of a firearm by felon in the 200 block of Wilson Road.
• A man reported on Tuesday someone stole his cell while at the Hurley Family YMCA.
• Monica Pittman Bruns, 34, was charged on Wednesday with misdemeanor disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Pond View Drive.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.
March is national Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month and this year the Arc is calling on the community to join in “Revealing the... read more