Blotter: Pair charged with breaking into a Salisbury home
A Rowan County pair already facing a felony larceny charge have additionally been charged with breaking into a Salisbury home.
Sarah Elizabeth Harlow, 33, was charged on Tuesday with misdemeanor breaking and entering along with Jason Andrew Pierce, 35, who is also charged with misdemeanor breaking and entering.
The incident occurred on Nov. 10, in the 200 block of Ranchwood Drive. Harlow remains in the Rowan County Detention Center under a $22,000 secured bond. She was previously charged with felony forgery, misdemeanor defrauding an innkeeper. and felony obtaining property by false pretenses.
Pierce was charged by Rowan County authorities previously with misdemeanor larceny, felony forgery, felony obtaining property by false pretenses, failure to appear/comply and misdemeanor defrauding an innkeeper. He remains in the Rowan County Detention Center under a $47,300 secured bond.
Both were charged on Jan. 20 with felony larceny of a motor vehicle and have been in the Rowan County jail since their arrests.
In other sheriff’s reports:
• Franklin Lee Dellinger, 16, was charged on Tuesday with misdemeanor possession of marijuana and a smoking device at West Rowan High School.
• Rodney Scott King, 22, was charged on Tuesday with misdemeanor communicating threats in the 3600 block of East Ridge Road.
• Romus Demond Ellis, 35, was charged on Tuesday with felony possession with the intent to manufacture, sell and deliver controlled substances schedule II in the 400 block of Grace Church Road.
• Ashley Jo Weaver, 27, was charged on Tuesday with misdemeanor larceny in the 8500 block of Cloverfield Drive, Kannapolis.
• Jessica Ann Pierce, 27, was charged on Tuesday with misdemeanor frivolous prosecution in the 700 block of China Grove N.C. 152, Rockwell.
In police reports:
• A woman reported on Wednesday she was the victim of a larceny in the 700 block of West Jake Alexander Boulevard.
• Someone reported on Wednesday vandalism at Zion Hills Apartments.
• A woman reported on Thursday she was the victim of a vandalism in the 1100 block of Crosby Street.
• Shakiyla Lanelle Rivens, 23, was charged on Thursday with misdemeanor resist, delay, obstruct a police officer in the 500 block of Crown Point Drive and Ludwick Avenue.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.