Published 12:00 am Friday, December 5, 2014
In sheriff’s reports:
• An inmate damaged the pay phone Tuesday in the holding cell outside the courtroom in the Rowan County courthouse.
• A woman reported on Tuesday someone removed $180,000 from her bank account in the 1400 block of Dunns Mountain Road.
• A man reported on Tuesday a window and screen were vandalized in the 2700 block of Clark Road.
• A man reported on Tuesday his vehicle was vandalized in the 100 block of Ashley Drive.
• A woman reported on Tuesday a larceny occurred in the 3900 block of Statesville Boulevard.
• Christopher Todd Kyles, 43, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor violation of a domestic violence 50-B protective order while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Steven Le Vo, 18, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor larceny in the 200 block of Kress Venture Drive, China Grove.