In sheriff’s reports:
• It was reported on Friday students were consuming alcohol at the West Rowan football game in the 8000 block of N.C. 801, Mount Ulla.
• A man reported on Monday someone broke into his property in the 1600 block of Earnhardt Road.
• A man reported on Monday someone took his basketball goal from his home in the 2500 block of Weaver Road.
• Ross Timothy Bryant, 36, was charged on Monday with misdemeanor possession of stolen property in the 100 block Birchwood Drive.
• Phillip Augustine Wiggins, 50, was charged on Monday with habitual felon in the 400 block of Grace Church Road.
• Hunter Levi Brown, 16, was charged on Monday with misdemeanor consuming alcohol underage in the 8000 block of N.C. 801, Mount Ulla.
• Hugo Cervantes Romero, 38, was charged on Monday with felony indecent liberties with a child in the 400 block of Grace Church Road.
In police reports:
• Charity Shanque Curtis, 20, was charged on Tuesday with misdemeanor possession of controlled substance schedule VI in the 1900 block of Old Wilkesboro Road.
Ed and Sue Curtis and Nancy Sloop, all of Salisbury, attended the 121st Annual General Convention of the United Daughters... read more