Published 12:00 am Thursday, November 20, 2014
In sheriff’s reports:
• It was reported on Friday students were consuming alcohol at the West Rowan football game in the 8000 block of N.C. 801, Mount Ulla.
• A man reported on Monday someone broke into his property in the 1600 block of Earnhardt Road.
• A man reported on Monday someone took his basketball goal from his home in the 2500 block of Weaver Road.
• Ross Timothy Bryant, 36, was charged on Monday with misdemeanor possession of stolen property in the 100 block Birchwood Drive.
• Phillip Augustine Wiggins, 50, was charged on Monday with habitual felon in the 400 block of Grace Church Road.
• Hunter Levi Brown, 16, was charged on Monday with misdemeanor consuming alcohol underage in the 8000 block of N.C. 801, Mount Ulla.
• Hugo Cervantes Romero, 38, was charged on Monday with felony indecent liberties with a child in the 400 block of Grace Church Road.
In police reports:
• Charity Shanque Curtis, 20, was charged on Tuesday with misdemeanor possession of controlled substance schedule VI in the 1900 block of Old Wilkesboro Road.