In Salisbury Police reports:
• Kristyn Wale, 28, 1305 Ashbury Road, Salisbury, was arrested Saturday for breaking or entering a motor vehicles, larceny after breaking and entering and possession of a stolen motor vehicle.
• Joshua Dimitri Clark, 22, 226 North Long St., Salisbury, was arrested Sunday on charges of breaking or entering a motor vehicle and larceny after breaking or entering.
• Tony Maxwell, 31, 225 Claymont Drive, Apt. 102, Salisbury was arrested on a charge of assault on a female. Maxwell allegedly assaulted the female by plucking her nose with his fingers and punching her multiple times in her face and eyes, according to warrants.
• David Ryan Trexler, 26, 906 Lakewood Drive, Salisbury, was arrested Sunday on a charge of assault by strangulation.
• Clay Moore Jones, 22, 115 W Liberty St, Salisbury was arrested on a charge of simple assault. Jones allegedly hit a man repeatedly on his back with fists and kicking the man in the ribs, according to warrants.
In sheriff’s office reports:
• Carrie Wright Adair, 38, 8970 Fisher Road, Rockwell, was arrested Saturday for possession of a schedule four controlled substance with intent to manufacture, sell or distribute and possession of a controlled substance in a prison or jail. Adair allegedly possessed 22 dosage units of alprazolam while in custody and after she was booked into the Rowan County Jail, according to warrants.
• Jacob Daniel Poole, 36, 7612 Old Concord Road, Rockwell was arrested Saturday on charges of possession of heroin, simple possession of a schedule two controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and simple possession of a schedule four controlled substance.
In East Spencer Police Department Reports:
• Jermain Antonio Adams, 22, 1028 South Church St., was arrested Sunday on charges of resisting a public officer, felony possession of a schedule two controlled substance, carrying a concealed gun
The message on Sunday was clear — don’t bring sewer sludge to Rowan or Cabarrus counties. About two dozen local... read more