In Rowan Sheriff’s Office reports:
• Tina Marie Jackson, 33, Wilcoy Park Drive, Rockwell, was charged Sunday with resisting a public officer and disorderly conduct. Jackson was in jail Sunday on a $1,200 total bail.
• Clifton Ray Sutphin, 36, N.C. Highway 801, Woodleaf was arrested Saturday, charged with assault on a female after allegedly dragging Misty Leighette Hooper across the ground. Sutphin remained in jail Sunday on no bail.
• Misty Leighette Hooper, 34, Cone Drive, Woodleaf, was charged Saturday with simple assault after allegedly scratching, hitting and biting Clifton Ray Sutphin. Hooper remained in jail Sunday on no bail.
In Salisbury Police reports:
• Cordera Rayshard Brown, 26, 618 Franklin St., was arrested Saturday on charges of possession of a firearm by a felon, carrying a concealed gun, simple possession of a schedule four controlled substance, resisting a public officer and possession of drug paraphernalia. Warrants said the alleged offense occurred when Brown fled the scene of an assault investigation. Warrants stated that Brown was found with rolling papers containing a green, leafy, vegetable substance and a .40 caliber semi-automatic handgun. Brown remained in jail Sunday on a $5,000 total bail.
• Raylon Ossie Coleman, 18, 308 W 14th St., was charged Saturday with possession of a schedule four controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Warrants stated that Coleman was arrested with 79 grams of marijuana and one pack of cigarillos.
•Dionte Tyvon Dominique Tillman, 18, 327 Turner St., Landis was charged Saturday with simple possession of a schedule four controlled substance.
• Dequan Tydrell Demon Tillman, 20, 327 Turner St., was arrested Saturday for simple possession of a schedule four controlled substance.
In other reports:
• John L. Rustin, 35, Grant Street, East Spencer, was arrested Saturday on a charge of insurance fraud. Rustin allegedly submitted false documents saying he was unable to do a job he was contracted to do because of an injury from an auto accident. The alleged offense occurred from Sept. 24, 2013 to Jan. 23, 2014, according to a warrant.
• Bradley Keith Morton, 33, of Hendersonville, was arrested Saturday by the China Grove Police Department on two counts of felony possession of a schedule two controlled substance.
• Alana Michelle Shuping, 25, John Drake Drive, was arrested Saturday by the China Grove Police Department for financial card theft and financial card fraud. The alleged offense occurred when Shuping used another person’s ATM card to purchase a pizza. Rustin remained in jail Sunday on a $3,500 total bail, which included a failure to appear charge.
• Carlos Ryuken Rodriguez, 19, of Deerfield Drive, Mooresville, was arrested Saturday by the Landis Police and charged with felony possession of cocaine, weapons on educational property resisting a police officer and possession of drug paraphernalia. Warrants stated that Rodriguez had a plastic bag to package a controlled substance. During the incident, Rodriguez also allegedly used a false name of Jose R Gomez and a false birthday. Rodriguez remained in jail Sunday on a $5,510 total bond, which included a failure to appear charge.
Contact reporter Josh Bergeron at 704-797-4246