1. Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library, by Chris Grabenstein.
2. Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good, by Jan Karon.
3. Quiet Mind: Sayings of White Eagle, by White Eagle.
4. The Giver, by Lois Lowry.
5. Optimism for Autism, by Susan King.
6. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
7. The Walk, by Richard Paul Evans.
8. Little Bookstore of Big Stone Gap, by Wendy Welch.
9. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
10. In the Kingdom of Ice, by Hampton Sides.
1. Edge of Eternity, by Ken Follett.
2. Personal, by Lee Child.
3. The Bone Clocks, by David Mitchell.
4. Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage, by Haruki Murakami.
5. The Children Act, by Ian McEwan.
6. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
7. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
8. The Secret Place, by Tana French.
9. Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good, by Jan Karon.
10. Adultery, by Paulo Coelho.
1. What If? by Randall Munroe.
2. What I Know for Sure, by Oprah Winfrey.
3. World Order, by Henry Kissinger.
4. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
5. This Changes Everything: Capitalism vs. the Climate, by Naomi Klein.
6. 13 Hours, by Mitchell Zuckoff.
7. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
8. In the Kingdom of Ice, by Hampton Sides.
9. Think Like a Freak, by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner.
10. Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future, by Peter Thiel, Blake Masters.
Break out your stomping’ shoes because it’s almost time for the 48th annual Granite Quarry Civitan Fiddler’s Convention. This year’s... read more