Psst … free coffee on Monday
Published 12:00 am Friday, September 26, 2014
Here are six reasons why you should go to Dunkin’ Donuts in the next few days:
1. Dunkin’ Donuts’ new Rainforest Alliance Certified Dark Roast Coffee is now available at Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide.
2. On Monday, Sept. 29, National Coffee Day, guests can walk into any participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant in the Charlotte area and receive a free medium cup of Dunkin’ Donuts hot Dark Roast Coffee, with a limit of one per guest.
3. Then, Sept. 30 through Oct. 5, guests can enjoy a medium cup of Dunkin’ Donuts hot Dark Roast Coffee for the special price of only 99 cents.
4. For four days only, today through Monday, all varieties of Dunkin’ Donuts’ 16-ounce packaged coffee is available for only $6.99 at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide and online while supplies last.
5. Also today through Monday, guests can purchase any variety of Dunkin’ Donuts K-Cup packs at the same special price of $6.99.
6. The Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation (DDBRCF) launched its National Community Cups Program, in which guests are invited to make a $1 donation at Dunkin’ Donuts and Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combo restaurants nationwide. All funds raised will support The DDBRCF’s efforts to serve local communities by taking care of their basic needs: hunger, children’s health and safety. The National Community Cups program will run for eight days, through Sept. 29.